Student Maintenance Person - Bill Mathews Motors Inc.
Employment Options - NL
Summer / Student • Temiskaming Shores Region
Bill Mathews Motors is currently accepting applications for a STUDENT MAINTENANCE PERSON.
* Shop clean up
* Cardboard & Garbage Disposal
* Customer Vehicle Cleaning
* Yard Maintenance
* Vehicle Inventory Cleaning
* Grass Cutting & Trimming; Snow Removal from vehicles and sidewalks
* Waste Oil Burner Cleaning
* Sand & salt sidewalks
* Scrap Metal Management
* Tire Service
* General Maintenance
* Other duties as assigned
* Punctual and able to work independently and as part of a team
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong written and oral communications skills
* Valid WHMIS certificate would be an asset
* The ability to lift 50 - 70 lbs
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration, will be contacted.
Accomodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
Personal information submitted is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act, and will be used for the purpose of candidates selection.
Job Expires: 2023-06-23