Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
B&G Industrial Services Limited is a leader in quality millwright services, line boring and steel fabrication. We have a wide range of skills that aid in our work of installing, maintaining and refurbishing industrial equipment that services to a wide variety of industries throughout the near north with a primary focus on the mining, agriculture and forestry sectors.
What we offer our Employees:
- Career's, not just jobs!
- Full-time Permanent Employment
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime Availability
- Employee Company Event's
- Employee Discount Cards
- Employee Tool Purchase Discounts
- Employee Boot Allowance
- Employee Prescription Safety Glass Allowance
- Dental Care
- Health Care
- Vision Care
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- RRSP Match
Our Work Schedule is (44 hours per week)
Monday’s-Thursday’s: 7am-5pm & Friday's: 7am-1pm
We are looking for Skilled Laborers with Welding experience to join our team and assist with various tasks in our steel fabrication facility. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing manual labor tasks such as lifting, carrying, and moving materials, as well as operating machinery and equipment. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, the ability to work independently and in a team environment, and the physical strength to perform the necessary tasks.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to the safety policies, including use of proper personal protective equipment (PPE) and other safety equipment.
- Operate and maintain tools and equipment.
- Perform duties such as grinding, welding, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, and moving materials.
- Follow all written and verbal instructions.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude.
- Work with a team to complete projects.
- Performs other job duties as assigned.
Requirements & Skills:
- Experience/training in Welding is an asset.
- Prior experience in a steel fabricating industry setting is an asset.
- Must have a good work ethic, be punctual and have a reliable attendance record.
- Commitment to maintaining a safe work environment without compromise.
- Understand the importance of teamwork and have a positive impact on the team.
- Open minded, responsive to changes and improvements.
- Able to communicate effectively with your team and other departments.
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation.
Equipment & Machinery Experience:
- Angle grinder
- Mig welding
- Flux welding
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual identity, gender, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability. If you are invited to continue the selection process, please notify us of any special accommodations you may require. Any information you send us will be treated with respect and confidentiality.
How to Apply:
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org