Shift Manager - KFC, New Liskeard, ON
Part-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
Are you a leader in training?
If you’re ready for a career in restaurant management, our Shift Supervisor position is the right place to start. Working as a Shift Supervisor lets you develop your management skills while still having the time to do the things you enjoy. You’ll benefit from our training and career opportunities and receive reward and recognition for your efforts.
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
- You’re honest, energetic and fun.
- Able to get along and talk easily with people. You’re never short of a smile and take real pride in your work; cope well under pressure and thrive on a challenge.
- A natural leader, you want to be captain because you can bring together a winning team.. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with – you love keeping things fun for the team and the customers.
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business.
In a typical day, you are accountable for:
- Cash reporting, inventory control and scheduling during shifts
- Ensuring health, safety and security codes are met and followed
As a leader, you are responsible for:
- Coaching, mentoring and training the team at their workstations during your shift
- Implementing the shift plan and ensuring a smooth production
You will also have the opportunity to:
- Use planning and projection tools to ensure restaurant is ready for busy periods
- Identify issues and propose solutions that have an impact on the restaurant’s bottom line
We’ve got great jobs for people just starting their careers, looking for a flexible second job or continuing to work after retirement. At KFC, what you do matters! If you want a fun, flexible job and be part of a winning team, find out now why Life Tastes Better with KFC. Apply today!
Title: Shift Supervisor
Background: Minimum 6-12 months of experience (increasing responsibility, preferably supervisory)
Skills: Mentoring, customer service, delegation, communication, multitasking, compliance
Requirements: Must have reliable transportation
Notes: Must be willing to work various shifts including evenings, overnights and weekends
Apply at: www.indeed.ca