Residential Workers - Community Living Temiskaming South, Haileybury, ON
Casual • Temiskaming Shores Region
Reference Number: OP20-001
Date Posted: February 10, 2020
Position Summary: If you are looking for a rewarding career opportunity look no further than us!
CLTS has been providing support services to individuals living with developmental
disabilities for over 50 years.
As a casual employee, you can elect to take shifts that are flexible for your lifestyle with a competitive salary. You will be involved in recreational activities, employment supports, community events, residential living care.
Shift: As scheduled, up to 80 hours per pay period
Salary Range: As per the Collective Agreement
- Grade 12 or relevant combination of experience and education
- Vulnerable Sector Check with positive result
- Class "G" Driver's License
- First Aid/CPR
- We will train you in Crisis Prevention and Intervention (CPI) training
- Experience working in social services with individuals with intellectual disabilities
- Superior communication, interpersonal skills and problem solving abilities
- Collaborative team player, flexible and able to promote change
- Well organized, a self-starter, able to work independently
- Applicants will be ready to work flexible hours, including evenings, nights, days, weekends and stats
Community Living Temiskaming South is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), CLTS will provide accommodation, accessible formats and communication supports for the interview upon request. Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ability to speak English and French is considered an asset.
Apply to Andrea Steis, Human Resources at: email@example.com
In support of people who have an intellectual disability
A l'appui des personnes ayant une deficience intellectuelle
Rue 513 Amwell Street
Box / C.P. 1149
Haileybury, ON P0J 1K0