Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
The Millwright would be responsible for the general maintenance of equipment at our Elevator, Seed Plants and trouble shooting for the Farm operation. The Millwright must insure that all equipment is in good working order and functioning at its best capacity. This will also require a consistent approach to preventative maintenance.
· Perform installation and maintenance to production equipment.
· Have aptitude in reading diagrams, schematic drawings and service manuals to determine work procedures.
· Install bearings, align gears, shafts and level installed equipment.
· Perform predictive and preventative maintenance for our building and equipment
· Possess necessary skill sets to perform tasks within a diversified maintenance facility such as welding & fitting, equipment rebuilds, etc.
· Work closely with the Mechanical team to facilitate mechanical repairs
THE IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL POSSESS:
Journeyman Millwright Certification preferred but not required
2-5 years experience in agricultural or industrial settings.
Welding experience would be an asset
Mechanical Ability – understanding and appreciation for the mechanical operation and functioning of equipment and machineryProblem Solving / Trouble Shooting – examining, analyzing or diagnosing probable causes and solutions to an existing problem; systematic search for the source of a problem; a process of elimination may be used to isolate possible causes.Communication – Uses verbal and written skills to get ideas across and provides clear and concise instruction to othersTeam Work – works collaboratively and cooperatively with others to achieve a common goalSafety – demonstrates awareness and prevention of risks to self and others.