Member Experience Representative - Northern Credit Union, Englehart, ON
Part-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
Northern Credit Union is a full-service, locally operated financial institution offering personal and commercial banking services along with financial planning expertise to members across our footprint. Northern is committed to making a difference in members lives by providing them tools to achieve their financial goals. As a key player in the financial services marketplace of Northern Ontario we are excited to announce that we are currently seeking a part-time Member Experience Representative at our Englehart Branch.
The Member Experience Representative supports our members by working closely with their branch team and internal partners to provide a diverse range of products and services by focusing their efforts on responding to member inquiries, analyzing needs, assisting members with utilizing the products and services which best meet their need and accurately processing financial transaction on the banking system.
They must excel at working towards a standard of excellence and striving towards reaching and exceeding goals as a self-starter and also in support of their team.
Preferred candidates will possess the following qualifications:
- High school diploma and equivalent banking and customer service experience.
- Minimum one year of proven sales experience.
- Commitment to continuous learning and owning their own growth
- Knowledge of basic Credit Union products, services and systems
- Moderate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and the use of modern office equipment
- Ability to process transactions, handle cash and balance in an accurate and timely manner
- Ability to communicate effectively (both orally and written) with members and co-workers in a courteous, friendly, professional and efficient manner
- Ability to efficiently organize work and time to meet daily deadlines
Employee Perks & Benefits:
- Do Some Good Employee Volunteer Program
- Employee Win/Win Program to support local charities
- Staff rates on a variety of products & services
- Professional development
Starting Wage: $22.17/hour
Deadline for applications: September 29, 2023
We thank all applicants – however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Northern Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $22.17 per hour
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person