Maintenance Repair / Janitorial - New Liskeard Non-Profit Housing Corporation, New Liskeard, ON
Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
Is seeking a qualified candidate for the position of
Reporting to the Property Manager, this position will be of interest to a maintenance generalist, responsible for safe and efficient operations and repairs of building components, such as, but not limited to, electrical, mechanical and plumbing, conducting routine janitorial, painting, perform preventative maintenance, grounds upkeep, unit preparation for rental and other duties as assigned.
Position is permanent full time
Salary based on experience
Qualifications and Experience
• Post-secondary education in a maintenance or trade related program or 4 years equivalent work experience
• Excellent organizational, time management, strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
• Must be able to communicate effectively, follow direction, work with minimal supervision and ability to work flexible hours
• Possess a valid driver’s license and have regular access to a vehicle.
• Knowledge of the Ontario Building Code, Ontario Fire Code, Construction Act and Fall Arrest Certificate would be considered assets.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume and cover letter by June 10, 2020 to:
Betty Hermiston – Property Manager
New Liskeard Non Profit Housing Corporation
105 Market Street, Box 1564
New Liskeard, ON P0J 1P0
Only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Personal information is collected under the authority outlined in the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used to determine eligibility for employment.