GROUNDSKEEPER HELPER - HAILEYBURY GOLF COURSE - HAILEYBURY, ON
Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
The primary responsibility of a golf course groundskeeper helper is the landscaping of the course itself. This position is under the direct supervision of the Head Groundskeeper.
- Cleaning and maintenance of golf grounds, equipment and buildings
- Operational knowledge of using turf maintenance tools, tractors, golf carts and various hand & power equipment
- Familiarity with safety procedures, gardening and janitorial activities
- Ability to communicate with staff, vendors, golfers and public in a polite manner
- Ability to handle outdoor tasks and complete work during inclement weather conditions
- Full Time (8 weeks)
Call Louise @ 705-672-3455 for an appointment.