Full-Time Service Advisor - Bill Mathews Motors Inc.
Employment Options - NL
Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
Bill Mathews Motors is currently accepting applications for a FULL TIME SERVICE ADVISOR.
This position assists customers with repair and scheduled maintenance service requests. Reviews root cause and corrective repair action with the customer during vehicle delivery. Assists the service manager by distributing work to staff, accurately maintaining repair records supporting promotional activities, monitoring labor inventory, complying with safety and environmental programs and practices, and any other duties as assigned.
* Completion of High School Diploma/College/Vocational Training
* Computer Literacy (PBS V10 and Microcat knowledge would be an asset)
* Experience with scheduling and estimating
* Previous work experience in the automotive industry
* Strong written and oral communications skills
* A Valid Ontario Driver's License with a clean abstract
* Bilingualism would be an asset
* Valid WHMIS certificate would be an asset
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We appreciate your interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Accomodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.
Personal information submitted is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpose of candidates selection.
Job Expires: 2023-06-23