Full-Time Parts Counterperson - Bill Mathews Motors Inc.
Employment Options - NL
Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
Bill Mathews Motors is currently accepting applications for a FULL TIME PARTS COUNTERPERSON.
This position assists internal and external customers with parts requests to ensure that the correct
part is obtained the first time. This includes identifying correct parts and locating them
inventory or ordering the requested part. Assists in the operations of the Parts Department y
maintaining and tracking the parts inventory and accessories, and any other duties as assigned.
- Completion of High School Diploma/College/Vocational Training
- Computer Literacy (PBS V10 and Microcat knowledge would be an asset)
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Previous sales and customer service experience
- Previous work experience in the automotive industry would be an asset Bilingualism would be an asset
- Valid WHMIS certificate would be an asset
- The ability to lift 50 - 70lbs
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration, will be
Accomodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request in accordance with
the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
Personal information submitted is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpose of candidates selection.
Job Expires: 2023-06-23