Full-Time Automotive Service Technician - Bill Mathews Motors Inc.
Employment Options - NL
Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
Bill Mathews Motors is currently accepting applications for a FULL TIME AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TECHNICIAN.
This position provides automotive services by performing inspections, repairs, maintenance, and installations efficiently, safely and according to Ford's quality and time standards. Complies with Ford and dealership's safety and environmental programs and practices. Automotive services may include, but are not limited to drivability, suspensions, alignments, steering, heating and air conditioning, basic and ABS brakes and exhaust systems.
* Automotive Service Technician Certification
* Truck and Coach Technician Certification would be an added benefit
* Completion of High School Diploma/College/Vocational Training
* The ability to lift 50 - 70lbs
* A Valid Ontario Driver's License with a clean abstract
* 2 years of work experience in the automotive industry
* Strong written and oral communications skills
* Valid WHMIS certificate would be an asset
* Bilingualism would be an asset
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those under consideration, will be contacted.
Accomodations for job applicants with disabilities are available upon request in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005.
Personal information submitted is collected under the authority of the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act and will be used for the purpose of candidates selection.
Job Expires: 2023-06-23