Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
TIME Limted is a manufacturer, custom fabricator & distributor who has experienced exponential growth over the past decade. TIME has been serving the mining, forestry and exploration industries for over 45 years.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join us at our manufacturing and fabrication shop in Haileybury, ON
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricate custom products/parts from supplied drawings, as required by the Supervisor or the Production Manager;
- Fit custom products in an effective, accurate manner achieving quoted allowed time and proper quality;
- Follow CWB welding procedures;
- Work safely around overhead cranes, use forklift while using proper rigging practice;
- May perform other duties as assigned by the Fabrication Supervisor;
- 3 years of Welder / Fitter experience;
- Ability to pass CWB welding certificate (tickets) on flat and horizontal;
- Ability to handle products weighing up to 70 LBS, when required;
- Ability to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and work independently without supervision;
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with the company policies and the Occupational Health and Safety Act;
- Ability to work 40-hours per week: 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday to Friday;
We offer competitive salary and employee benefit package.
TIME is committed to complying with the Accessibilty for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and its regulations, and the Ontario Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle. If you require any accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet those needs.
For more information, please visit our website: www.timeltd.ca
Only the qualifying candidates will be contacted for this position.