Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
APPLY TO EDUCATION # 3597981
Closing date: 2023-09-27 @ 4:00 pm EST
Position: Custodian 1
Location: Timiskaming District Secondary School
Start date: As soon as possible
Vacancy Details: 0.5 (Permanent/full-time, 20 hours/week – 7:00pm to 11:00pm)
Maintain the Board's buildings by performing routine cleaning and other related tasks to maintain a safe, clean, and healthy environment for students, staff, and visitors.
- Basic computer skills (e-mail, data entry)
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to use cleaning materials and equipment with skill and efficiency, perform medium to heavy physical labor with assistance.
- Must have physical ability to perform medium to heavy work tasks.
- High School diploma or general degree (GED).
- Current WHMIS certificate.
- Experience in custodial work is preferred.
Salary as per the current CUPE collective agreement Collective Agreements (dsb1.ca)
Postings can be found on the DSB1 website at www.dsb1.ca and on ApplytoEducation at www.applytoeducation.com. Please apply using ApplytoEducation by clicking the Apply button. Applications received through any other method will not be considered.