Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
TIME Limited is a manufacturer, custom fabricator & distributor who has experienced exponential growth over the past decade. TIME has been serving the mining, forestry and exploration industries for over 45 years.
We are seeking an individual with knowledge and experience using conventional and CNC lathes, milling and multi axis machines.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to accurately calculate and set controls to regulate machine operation;
- Possess knowledge and experience with conventional and CNC lathes, multi axis and/or milling machines;
- Ability to read blueprint and use measuring devices accurately;
- Fit and assemble machined metal parts and subassemblies using hand tools and power tools;
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor;
- Post secondary education in a Mechanical Technician/CNC operator course or equivalent is an asset;
- Profound knowledge in Fanuc and Hurco controls is an asset;
- Ability to handle products weighing up to 70 lbs, when required;
- Ability to meet deadlines, work well under pressure and work independently without supervision;
- Ability to work safely and in compliance with the company policies and the Occupational Health and Safety Act;
We offer competitive salary and employee benefit packages.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
TIME is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and its regulations, and the Ontario Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle. If you require an accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet those needs.
For more information about us, please visit our website: www.timeltd.ca
Only the qualifying candidates will be contacted for this position