Cashier, Service & Returns Team Member - Rona, New Liskeard, ON
Part-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
The responsibilities of the Cashier at the Service & Return Counters are:
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience;
- Exchange or return merchandise according to company’s policy;
- Produce and balance the cash report at the end of each shift;
- Prepare paperwork for rental vehicles and follow up;
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers;
- Provide over the phone information to customers in a courteous matter;
- Follow procedures for cheques and credit card transactions;
- Ensure each cashier has the necessary items to accomplish their tasks (cash register tape, credit cards application forms, bags etc.);
- Keep the work area around each cash register, neat and tidy;
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety;
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
You are known for you patience and good communication skills? You are courteous & you know how to handle difficult situations? Do you have an eye for detail and is customer-service oriented? You have what it takes to be in our team! ASSET : Cashier and customer service experience.
To Apply: www.indeed.ca