Bilingual Administrative Assistant - TIME Limited, Haileybury, ON
Full-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
TIME Limited is a manufacturer, custom fabricator & distributor who has experienced exponential growth over the past decade.
TIME has been serving the mining, forestry and exploration industries for the past 50 years.
What we are looking for?
TIME Limited is looking for a bilingual office administrator who has strong computer skills, who is dependable, who can leverage their enthusiasm and professionalism to provide exceptional support.
Duties and responsibilities
• Assist with expediting purchase orders
• Assist with obtaining freight quotes
• Assist with the creation of purchase orders
• Assist with data entry in customer interface software
• Provide administrative support to all branches and departments
• Must be bilingual, French and English
• Strong computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel, Outlook & Databases. Experience with an ERP system will be considered an asset
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
• Ability to coordinate a multitude of tasks
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Knowledge of the mining industry will be considered an asset but not required
• Ability to work safely and in compliance with the company policies and the Occupational Health and Safety Act
We offer competitive salary and employee benefit packages.
Only the qualifying candidates will be contacted for this position.
TIME is committed to complying with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act and its regulations, and the Ontario
Human Rights Code throughout the entire employment cycle. If you require an accommodation, please inform us and we will work with you to meet those needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Casual dress
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• Paid time off
• Vision care
• 8-hour shift
• Monday to Friday
• No weekends