Assistant Team Leader - Dollarama, New Liskeard, ON
Part-Time • Temiskaming Shores Region
Salary : To be discussed
Work schedule : Part time
Job status : Permanent
Work shift : Day , Evening , Weekend
The Assistant Team Leader provides support to the Store Manager, Assistant-Manager and Team Leader in overseeing the daily retail store operations and in the absence of the Store Manager, Assistant-Manager and Team Leader, the Assistant Team Leader ensures that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are followed.
The Assistant Team Leader is responsible for the following:
- Managing the resources of the store to maximize results and store appearance while making sure to constantly have inventory on the shelves;
- Ensuring that employees work safely;
- Ensuring that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and followed by all team members;
- Operating a cash register;
- Assisting in receiving and stocking of all merchandise;
- Ensuring the established merchandising practices are followed;
- Providing quality customer service; and
- Ensuring store cleanliness.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience in the retail industry;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Strong leadership and communication skills; and
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please apply now!
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Please apply at: www.jobbank.gc.ca